Sunday, July 18, 2010

San Jose Lasts List

It's all happening so fast! But in the midst of moving and sorting and packing and worrying, I still have to eat. Laura and I have a list of places we need to revisit and a longer list of places we never got a chance to try. We'll let you know how it goes.

Revisit: Before I leave I need             again!

*a banana milkshake from Falafels Drive In
*a cheeseburger from Naglee Park Garage
*to visit Omogari Korean and find out that server's name
*Shabuway
*curry in a hollowed out pineapple
*a drink from Jack's
*sliders from the MoGoBBQ Korean taco truck
*licorice and nuts from the Yolo Fruit Stand
*to squat and gobble at Squat and Gobble's
*to get fancy for midnight Pho
*find out who comes up with the puns at Dia De Pesca, maybe steal their breaded halibut taco recipe. Actually, this probably belongs on the "Never Got To" list.

I can hear my waistline expanding. Santa Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment