Saturday, July 24, 2010

Joan: Comic Con? psh, I'm at V.I.P.

V.I.P., it's the place to be...

I have been dying to find a place that serves deep fried squid, canned peaches, popcorn, carrots, and Chex Mix to go along with my Soju cocktails. Thank goodness I have found V.I.P.






Located in a lovely strip mall next to a bowling alley and a beauty school, V.I.P. is the late night hotspot for those in the know. And you do really have to know, their business sign is unlit and all the windows are blocked out. Just keep an eye out for young drunks. Once inside, each party gets their own semi private table with couches and curtains you feel like a...V.I.P.


All snarkiness aside, I'm glad I got to experience the V.I.P. magic on my last weekend in San Jose with some great company and some pretty fantastic Soju cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment