Sunday, August 8, 2010

Laura: Dear Fall, I need you I want you

Quick post since Mad Men is about to start. I am craving all things fall right about now. A cup of cocoa, crunchy leaves on the ground, cheek-cooling wind, mom's warm Italian food, and sunsets at 5. I tried to make up for the lack of it all with some Italian take out from Antonella's Restaurant in San Jose. This place really reminds me of my family's cooking. It's simple, warm, cheesy, and hearty. I couldn't decide on what to get so I ordered a bit of everything. Spaghetti with pomodoro sauce, meatballs, pepperoni and sausage pizza, and (because I have to order these every time I go there) the most amazing gorgonzola mashed potatoes.  Everything hit the spot and made this summer a bit more bearable. But, please please please Fall come quickly ,I miss you a lot!




Oh and a little something for two people who are having some blues. I wish I could be there to cheer you up and share desserts and make you laugh. Still go get something sweet, it will make it you feel a bit better.

P.s.- I'm not eating this all by myself! My boyfriend and I will be devouring it together. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it really looks delicious. I can almost smell it...

    Anyway, if you want to have fall already - just come over here (Austria) because I think, judging from the weather, summer has gone already... :-(

    ReplyDelete