Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Laura: What are your lazy day tricks?

I'm sitting here in the bedroom deciding on what to order from Pearl River Chinese. I don't really feel like getting up and walking to the living room to consult with my boyfriend's food needs, so I CALL HIM. I really didn't feel like walking a few feet. I am a lazy, messy piggy. Gosh, what's wrong with me? What are your lazy day tricks? I might want to try them! Anyways, I'm waiting for some hot cream cheese wontons to be delivered. Chinese food + watching Lincecum pitch = my evening!


2 comments:

  1. Usually I can't get myself to do anything, but when I feel too bored I normally get into the kitchen and start cooking/baking! I do that between studying as well, I find it very relaxing and also rewarding....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastically lazy. I had Italian delivered to me from the place around the corner. I literally did not have to cross any streets to get there but I had it delivered anyway AND I answered the door in pajamas.

    ...I need you to order food from the Ethiopian place and have it delivered.

    ReplyDelete